Staging Tips to Help Sell Your Home Fast
Most home sellers may not know that home staging can increase the amount of interested buyers. According to National Association of Realtors, “Among REALTORS® who typically represent the buyer, 49 percent report most buyers are effected by home staging. Among sellers’ agents 34 percent stage all homes, 13 percent stage difficult homes to sell, and 4 percent stage only high price bracket homes.” Home staging can increase 1 to 5% of how much home buyers are willing to offer. Before you place your home on the market, you want to assure your staging is perfect. Remember there are other homes around your neighborhood that may be selling, therefore you want to look better than your competition. Make staging simple and affordable by following these great tips that can help your home sell fast.
- De-clutter items like photographs, highly personalized items, random stuff, medications etc
- thorough Cleaning- Ensure there are no cobwebs or dust bunnies
- Focus on the kitchen and bathroom
- Shampoo Carpets
- Change light bulbs to brighten up the house
- Ensure front entrance and walkways are well maintained and cleaned
- Curb appeal is very important is the first impression of potential buyer when they drive up
- Potentially add a fresh coat of paint to areas that need it
One thought on “Staging Tips to Help Sell Your Home Fast”
Comments are closed.