Rancho Cucamonga Hosts for the 2015 Special Olympics World Games
Come join Keller Williams Realty as we participate on the Community Farewell of Rancho Cucamonga as we wave and support the amazing athletes go off to the Los Angeles Special Olympics World Games!
The city of Rancho Cucamonga will be hosting around 100 delegates from Cote d’Ivoire from July 21 – 24; and will be saying their good byes to them on July 24 at 11:30am. We invite all the community of Rancho Cucamonga and even in the local cities to come join us the hosting of Cote d’Ivoire athletes! See more at at Rancho Cucamonga City Page
On behalf of Keller Williams Realty and The Hanover Group we would be thrilled to see you come out with us and show your support and excitement by cheering off these strong athletes who are our heroes! The city will come together to provide these athletes and coaches with great food, housing and many entertainments!
About Special Olympics World Games Los Angeles 2015
Want participate in the Special Olympics Word games and be a Volunteer?
Requirements of the Special Olympics to be a Volunteer (Hero) :
- At least 18 years of age
- Be available at least 5 days with most shifts (6-8 hours) occurring between July 25th and August 2nd
- Must pass a background check
- Must complete all training – most will be available online
- Must provide your own accommodation and transportation
- Must upload a photo for your credential
Advantages of being a Hero:
- Official Special Olympics World Games uniform and credential
- Free meal when you work a 6 – 8 hour shift
- Your own personal transit pass good for nine days aboard Metro, the Official Transit Provider for the 2015 World Games, and other transit providers near you.
- The feeling that you’ve made a difference in the lives of the thousands of Special Olympics athletes
One thought on “Rancho Cucamonga Hosts for the 2015 Special Olympics World Games”
Comments are closed.